Help Shape xAPI Certification Research
In 2016, the ADL Initiative accelerated research and development efforts related to xAPI conformance testing. The first phase of work resulted in the community-driven Conformance Requirements for Learning Record Stores (LRS) and corresponding LRS Test Suite (currently in Beta Testing but scheduled for full release in December 2016). The next phase of work will focus on creating a strategy for certifying software products for xAPI conformance. You can support this next phase by contributing to any of the following activities (sponsored by the ADL Initiative and facilitated by DISC):
- Contributing to the online xAPI idea and requirements gathering platform
- Taking the xAPI Certification Questionnaire
Additionally, we're seeking input from learning technology administrators and other stakeholders from government, military, corporate, medical and higher education organizations. DISC will facilitate interviews on behalf of the ADL Initiative. If you're interested and able to contribute:
- Schedule an appointment for a phone or virtual meeting at https://calendly.com/disc.
Or schedule a face-to-face interview at one of these upcoming events (click here to schedule):
- November 16 – 18, DevLearn xAPI Camp and at the xAPI Central roundtable
- November 28 – December 2, I/ITSEC conference at the NATO/ADL booth 2132
Help us shape the future of xAPI certification!