The Learning Leaders Conference
November 16, 2020 - November 18, 2020
Learning 2020 explores the critical issues facing today’s learning leaders and targets the challenges and topics that are most critical to today’s learning leaders.
Some Themes and Trends include:
- xAPI, data, and analytics
- Navigating learning through the pandemic
- What is modern learning leadership?
- Learning in the new normal
- The shift to learning experience design
- Making sense of emerging learning technologies
- Gamification & Learning
While we are unable to gather in person due to the pandemic, we are looking forward to gathering online where we will engage in discussions and experiences examining the strategies, skills, and solutions that matter most to our work and the organizations we serve.
Whether you are an experienced leader looking to advance your career and help advance the field, or a learning professional new to leadership looking to build his or her skills, you’re sure to find the people, content, and community you need. Best of all, Learning 2020 Online is FREE for anyone to attend.