Working out What Works: Creating Value From Innovation
August 17, 2020 - August 19, 2020
In collaboration with the National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA), the Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative is excited to announce iFEST 2020. iFEST provides unique opportunities for military, government, industry, and academia professionals to share the latest in distributed learning innovations.
This topic has never been more timely! We have picked the most cutting-edge presentations and the most influential speakers for this year’s Federal E-Learning Science & Technology (iFEST) conference and are taking the whole event online on 17-19 August. Online yes, but with live interactions, an attendee lounge for networking, continuous-learning points (CLPs) for career advancement, attendee and presenter profiles to enhance engagement, an exhibit hall to meet with vendors, and video presentations and posters for commenting and rating. iFEST 2020 will cover the latest advances in distributed learning, with 45+ presentations available on-demand and chat rooms for discussing each topic with experts in the field.
- Hon. Lisa Hershman, Chief Management Officer, DoD, Government Keynote Speaker
- Brigadier General Ilmars A. Lejins, Assistant Chief of Staff Joint Force Development at NATO Allied Command Transformation (ACT), Military Keynote Speaker
iFEST Call for Ideas closed 17 April 2020
The following distributed learning innovation topics are encouraged:
- Learning Science for the Future
- Specifications and Standards: Development, Gaps, and Governance
- Learner Profiles in Practice
- Innovations in Course Catalogs and Activity Registries
- xAPI Profiles for DoD
- Competency and Credentialing Management
- Cybersecurity and PII
Find out more! For questions and more information, contact iFEST 2020 Program Committee Chairman Frank Kelley at iFEST2020@dau.edu. Visit the website for registration and information.