eLSE - eLearning and Software for Education Conference
eLearning sustainment for never-ending learning
April 22, 2021 - April 23, 2021
The purpose of the annual international scientific conference on “eLearning and software for education” is to enable the academia, research, and corporate entities to boost the potential of the technology-enhanced learning environments, by providing a forum for the exchange of ideas, research outcomes, business case and technical achievements. Academics, independent scholars, researchers and students from all around the world are invited to meet, exchange ideas and discuss issues concerning all fields of Education.
The conference is particularly focused, but not limited to the following panels:
- Trends and challenges of eEducation and eTraining for the Crisis Management and Security and Defence domains
- Pedagogy and psychology in new learning environments
- Technological innovations and software for education
- Open education, best practices, demonstrations and case studies
- Serious Games and gamification
The 17th eLearning and Software for Education Conference - eLSE 2021 is organized by Advanced Distributed Learning Romania Association under the patronage of Carol I National Defence University and European Security and Defence College (ESDC) as an eLearning related international conference.