NATO Computer Aided Analysis eXercise and eXperimentation Forum (NATO CA2X2 Forum 2021)
Shaping NATO's Future Modelling and Simulation Capabilities
October 4, 2021 - October 8, 2021
The 16th NATO CA2X2 (Computer Assisted Analysis, Exercise, Experimentation) Forum, organized by the NATO Modelling and Simulation Centre of Excellence, is an event where military users, industry and academia meet and discuss the M&S Discipline, Exercises, Experimentation, Wargaming and Analysis.
The Event is open to NATO Nations, NATO Bodies, EAPC, MD, ICI, NATO Partners across the Globe, and UN, EU, OSCE Representatives. On a case-by-case basis and upon approval, participants outside the listed entities could be admitted.
- Computer Assisted eXercise (CAX track)
- Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS track)
- M&S Standards and Technologies
- M&S Lessons Learned
- Education and Training
- Cyber M&S
- Space M&S
- Artificial Intelligence
- Capability Development and Experimentation
- Support to Military Operations and Decision Making