Senior Executives Virtual Leadership Summit
December 8, 2021 - December 10, 2021
The 2021 Senior Executives Association (SEA) Federal Leadership Summit is the Federal government’s premier leadership development and policy gathering that invites attendees to Embrace Change and Lead Transformation.
The Summit attracts the most senior Federal executives, as well as rising leaders to…
- Discuss cutting edge practices, policies, initiatives, technologies and more that are shaping the government landscape for the future.
- Learn from experts about new leadership education and training techniques.
And through evocative keynote speakers, breakout panel discussions, engaging thought leadership presentations, curated workshops, and a dynamic virtual experience, the virtual leadership summit will provide attendees with the tools, resources, and ideas to thrive in this volatile and ever-changing world.
The 2021 Summit will focus on the following areas:
- Maximizing people, process, and systems
- Diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility
- Team leadership development
- Cross and inter-agency collaboration
- Understanding and harnessing digital transformation