The Poland ADL Partnership Center was formed in 2012, and is part of the War Studies University located in Warsaw (district: Rembertow), Poland. The Partnership Center is a collaborative project between ADL Initiative and the Polish Ministry of National Defence. The War Studies University directs the work of the Poland ADL Partnership Center.
The War Studies University consists of two faculties: the National Security Faculty and the Management and Command Faculty. In addition, War Studies University consists of the War Games and Simulation Center; Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defence Training Centre of the Polish Armed Forces; Officers Training Centre; and Foreign Languages Teaching Centre.
The Poland War Studies University ADL Team is responsible for the development, procurement, implementation, and evaluation of ADL Initiative products in the Polish Armed Forces.
The Poland ADL Partnership Center focuses its activities on the following areas:
- Methodology for development and procurement of ADL
- Pedagogy in all areas of ADL
- Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
- Mobile learning
- Serious games
- Relevant tools for development and use of ADL
- Standardization: SCORM® and xAPI
- Evaluation of the ADL
- ADL support for the education and training activities of the War Studies University and the Polish Armed Forces
War Studies University, Al. gen. A. Chrusciela 103
00-910 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: +48 261-814-129